Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagination Cubed
In Imagination Cubed, Taylor and I joined on the same thing which is very cool! She drew me a picture asking me a question and I answered! It was fun! The only thing I really didn't like is how you "ran" out of ink. That was kinda pointless.

Comix
 
I made this picture on Comix. It was fun, they had a ton of different tools and animations you could use. I made a little family.  You're suppose to be able to upload a picture of yourself and edit it up and stuff, but it didn't work for me. That would be cool if it did.

DoodleToo
 I didn't really like this tool as much as the others. You ran out of ink very fast, and it was kind of difficult to make things in it. I guess maybe if I have more time to explore with it sometime, I will like it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment